Thursday, October 18, 2012

Seven Things!


Hey hey hey! The week is finally coming to an end and I finally got the chance to do the blog post that I promise from Nifty Thrifty post. Thanks again to NuellaSource for the Versatile  Blogger award!!

Rule

- Thank the person who gave you the award and add a link to their blog in your post.
- Write 7 random things about yourself
- Give the award to 15 other bloggers you love and tell them about it!


7 things about S-Bella


1. If you ask anyone about me they would tell you I am always Laughing, Smiling or just being silly maybe its because my name is Merrytime (Yes that's my real name lol) and I believe life is too short to be sad


2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE eye-shadows!


3. I am Nigerian and I love my root

4. I look up to my Momsy alot




5. By Education I am an electrical engineer, and for fun I love making ankara accesories, check out my work N'omose Couture

6. There is something about Intepreting Gospel music in a dance and I love doing it

7. I enjoy traveling alot

 I was told to tag 15 bloggers but If you are reading this then I tag you!...would love to read/learn more about you. So definitely join the fun because YOU are a Versatile blogger as well.


Have a lovely weekend!



xoxo
S-bella




Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. - Ps. 37:4

7 comments:

  1. Congrats hun...Aww..so cute.am so doing mine soon:) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I enjoyed reading this post now I know more about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you embrace you heritage !!

    Mally
    xoxo


    P.S: Stop by to wish my blog its first anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think I may do this tag, you are beautiful girl! Luv it

    p.s. check out my blog I just nominated you for an award =] x God bless

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you :)