Tuesday, October 30, 2012

N'omose (Beautiful)

Hey bellas how are you all doing? I traveled this past weekend and I felt like a huge part of me was missing since I had no access to Internet for like four days so I could not wait to jump on my laptop and read blogs and of course do a Sunday post. I helped my sis move to GA so pretty much we drove 11 States in 3 days and It was a whole load of fun driving from Northeast to Southeast  and luckily enough hurricane Sandy did not hit us on the way. If you are on the East coast hope you and your love ones are well and safe.

Sunday morning 10/28 was all about N'omose Couture, I really wanted to wear a bib Neck-piece so the rest of the outfit was basically working around the neck-piece.




These H & M  pants are one of my easy grab and goal pants considering the fact that i'm really a  skirts and dresses type 


8 out of 10 times you would catch me in print earring, I probably have over 40 pairs that I rotate with 

I smile because He made my life so beautiful

Besitos
S-bella







No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

7 comments:

  1. The colors are so pretty. Lovely printed clutch!

    I like road trips. I hope to go on more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww..you look great hun...love d clutch&necklace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love road trips! I didn't start taking them faithfully until I went to college and now I just love doing them! Loving your purple hair! And sorry you had to take some time away from the social world! At least you got to bond with your sister before the two of you split up for some time ;]. Great blog and best of wishes!

    XOXO,
    Kimberly of www.kimberlyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim, I know right it was a much needed bonding time for us :)

      Delete
  4. Loving your hair girl you know how to play with our braids great outfit too I love the ankara print.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you :)