Sunday, November 4, 2012

Soirée

This past weekend I attended a few events and my favorite was the Annual National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) Soiree Elegance event. I am really not a party type of person meaning you will never catch me at a club hehe,  but when it comes to wine and dine in a classy atmosphere with some intellectual people I am so on board. This year I was going back as an Alumni meaning there will be several people I have not seen in a very long time and off course dress to impress. Shopping was definitely not an option so I dug in my closet and Guess what I found? my pageant/Prom dress from 6 years ago. Surprisingly enough it still fitted perfectly. The dress is completely beaded so its a little heavy but I still picked it because I wanted to stay as feminine as possible (Never fall for the stereotype that female Engineers are tomboys). Enjoy the pictures





The event was totally amazing with many Alumni, I definitely enjoyed seeing old faces. Had hundreds of pictures but not so many personals and here are some of my  longest and closest friends who were also in attendance and definitely would not mind their pictures on here
My future doctor, sister from another mother, keeping strong from high school  to college days and many yrs to come



Team NSBE_Love, the tightest family I found in NSBE, Mr. K my Co-Electrical engineer who keeps me going when I thought I could not take it no more and Ms. M the one we love so dearly and call little sister.

Similar style with Ms. NSBE_Love


Soiree was a whole load of fun and best part won the Female best dress gift :)

Have a great week ahead everyone and Happy new month!!

xoxo
S-Bella




For the LORD your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your forefathers, which he confirmed to them by oath.- Deut 4:31

6 comments:

  1. Looking gorgeous dear that dress looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow..I want that dress bably..Amazing dress...You look absolutely gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is lovely. The beading and back is super.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you :)